Customs clearance of goods - a complex of measures for checking and preparation of documents. The Customs clearance of goods requires a careful study of the documents, knowledge of and practical application of customs legislation, as well as scrupulous compliance with normative legal acts of customs authorities, including on the technical filling the Declaration and related documents.
Customs Clearance service:
- Checking of completeness of the package of documents required for customs clearance.
- Representing the interests of the customer at the customs inspection / inspection of goods.
- Transit / Import / Export Customs Clearance Service.
- Temporary Import/Export Services.
- Preparation of local documents
- Calculation of customs duties
- Consultancy Services
- Pre-clearance/alerts approvals.